Maxis Launches MaxisOne Prime, All-in-One Family Plan
Maxis, one of the leading communications and internet service provider in Malaysia announced their new MaxisOne Prime, a family plan that comes with endless data both at home and On-The-Go.
The MaxisOne Prime plan is bundled with their Fibre network, which has 30Mbps speed at home and 1 Mobile line which also comes with unlimited data as well. That will cost you RM 367. And since it’s a family plan, you can add up to 4 Mobile Lines where you’ll have to top up RM 48 for every line you add.
If you think the 30Mbps Fibre is not enough, you can also upgrade your Fibre to 50Mbps by topping up an additional RM 40 or upgrade to 100Mbps for an additional RM 120.
Other promises include Zero downtime high-speed fibre where customers can rely on home internet because it’s always connected. Even if the connection gets disrupted, you’ll automatically get connected to a backup 4G Network. Customers will also be given the option to choose from a wide range of devices on Zerolution, as we all know it comes with zero upfront payment and zero interest. Finally, Maxperts team will setup your home WiFi and set up the device as well.
For more, head over to www.maxis.com.my/prime.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)