It goes without saying that Poco, Xiaomi’s subsidiary brand that made the best flagship smartphone at a very affordable price tag made the brand rise to fame in just a short span of time. After a long wait, the brand is announcing their new Poco F2 Pro, the successor to the original Pocophone F1. While it may not be available in Malaysia, at least not yet – here’s what you need to know about the latest smartphone.
Poco F2 Pro
Right off the bat, the Poco F2 Pro has a remarkably similar design over the Redmi K30 Pro which made its debut in China. It comes in this beautiful design with Corning Gorilla Glass on both front and back. Other than that, you’ll notice that the camera has a circle cutout which is a welcoming change from its predecessor. It comes in 4 different colors – Neon Blue, Phantom White, Electric Purple and Cyber Grey (which is my personal favorite). Other than that, it retains the headphone jack, an IR Blaster – to meet users demands.
Rejoice, because the Poco F2 Pro is getting the flagship treatment.
- 6.67” FHD+ AMOLED Display with 92.7% screen-to-body ratio
- HDR10+ | Widevine L1 Certification
- TUV Rheinland Full Care Display Certification
- In-screen Fingerprint Sensor
- Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Processor
- UFS 3.1 Storage with LPDDR5 RAM (A choice between 6GB + 128GB or 8GB + 256GB)
- 4700mAh Battery with 30W Fast Charging
- LiquidCool 2.0 Super Large VC
As for the camera, the device packs a Quad Camera setup:
- 64MP Main Camera | Sony IMX686 Sensor
- 13MP Ultrawide-angle Camera
- 5MP Telemacro Camera
- 2MP Depth Sensor
Pricing and Availability
POCO F2 Pro is now available in the European market and with that said, the phone comes in two different variants: with a price starting at 499 Euros for the 6GB | 128GB and 599 Euros for the 8GB | 256GB, respectively. As of right now, there’s no official date on when its going to be launched in Malaysia but keep your eyes wide open and like us on Facebook to know more about it real soon.