Sony Alpha a6300: Sexy Outside, Impressive AF inside – Full Review
Looks & Feel
When I was holding the camera on one hand, the buttons were pretty much reachable but expect to feel the entire weight of the camera on your hands and trust me, you will feel that it’s heavy. In fact it’s actually heavier than my DSLR that I am currently using. The body alone weighs in at 520g which is not heavy but the moment you attach a lens, like the ones I used on my camera which I’ll get to it in a bit, is heavy. But don’t worry, it is robust.
You’ll be surprised how compact it feels the moment you hold it on your hands. You’d think you might have to buy an external flash, but then it does come with flash inside the camera. The grip on the a6300 is small and it really took me awhile to get adjusted to that size because my hands are a bit big. Sony has a Battery Grip for the a6300 which might solve the problem, but it comes at a cost as well.
But overall, It takes time to adapt to a body size like this, especially if you’re coming from a DSLR just like me. Other than that, the looks and feel is good.
Sony a6300 (Body Only) Specifications
Under this Sony a6300 body, we find a lot of improvements and also new features that makes it stand out on the crowd.
Amazing Color production
Super Fast Shutter
Connectivity via WiFi is superb
No In Body OIS
Odd Record Button Placement
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)