Celcom announces OLEOLE; First Ever e-Gifting Service
Celcom is stepping up their digital game with their new e-gifting service, OLEOLE where you can buy gifts in the form of e-voucher and gift it to your loved ones.
Celcom has partnered up with World of Gifts, and this opens up customers to wide range of brands from various categories. For instance, you can choose from brands like FashionValet, Lazada, Melissa and so on. Not only that, you can also gift Celcom postpaid or Prepaid internet add-ons, Video Walla, Music Walla and much more. You can also purchase your e-gifts from OleOle as a giveaway to other Celcom recipients.
All you have to do is, download the Celcom Postpaid App or Xpax App from the Play Store or App Store and from there you’ll be able to send or request for gifts valued at RM10, RM20, RM30, RM50 or RM100. All transactions will be charged to customer’s postpaid account or auto-deducted from their prepaid credit. Celcom will charge 50 sen for every gift sent and if you were to request, you’ll be charged 20 sen.
Starting from 6th to 29th October, Celcom is also offering FREE e-gifts daily worth more than RM20,000. For those who purchase and send it to their friends or family, will stand a chance to receive free e-gifts worth up to RM1,000 every day. More brands including Fave, TaoBao and Look will be available soon as well.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)