Oppo, the Chinese Smartphone Manufacturer teased their new F5 and it’s going to be launched on the 2nd November. The F5 is their new iteration from the F series and it’s also a camera centric device. Not only that, sources says that this could be the first Oppo device to join the 18:9 aspect ratio bandwagon along with other Companies.
Not only that, this time around Oppo has teamed up with 3 different Chinese celebrities. One of them is the Product Ambassador and the other one will be a selfie icon. The Chinese Female actress will be representing at the Ambassador for Oppo F5 whereas the two other Chinese Male who are singers is the selfie icons for the Oppo F5. We are not too sure who that could be, but we are definitely excited to find out.
Jaya Prithivi Raj
- Mi 9: Here’s What We Know About Xiaomi’s Upcoming Flagship Smartphone
- First BookXcess In Penang Is Finally Open To The Public!
- Realme Launches Its New Brand Image & Peripheral Products
- Facebook Celebrates their 15th Birthday, this 4th February
- Declutter Your Home This Festive Season with Marie Kondo