Ever since Asus announced its Zenfone Max, their prime key feature was the humongous battery under the hood. As the time went by, the newer iteration of Zenfone Max gave the best for it’s price tag. Today, Asus Malaysia announced their new addition, Asus Zenfone Max Plus M1. This particular Zenfone Max will be a series of it’s own.
Asus Zenfone Max Plus M1
The M1 at the end of the name indicates the version of the device and this is the Mark One. Asus finally jumps into the 18:9 aspect ratio bandwagon. It packs a 5.7″ HD Display in a 5.2″ body, which makes it look ultra compact. On the back, it still retains the dual camera setup but this time the configuration is up to want I expect. It comes with a 16MP Primary sensor and a 8MP Secondary sensor. The device runs a Mediatek MT6750T octa-core processor clocked in at 1.5GHz. They’ve included 4GB RAM and 32GB internal storage under the hood. What makes the whole experience interesting is that, the device comes with an independent SD Card and two SIM Slots respectively.
Finally, the Zenfone Max Plus M1 packs a whooping 4130mAh battery that could last for 2 days. They’ve also included a 10W Charger to make sure that your phone gets a full bar within a short period of time. Now, that they’ve opted in for a 18:9 ratio build, the buttons are now moved is now on screen and the fingerprint sensor is on the back of the device.
Pricing and Availability
The Asus Zenfone Max Plus M1 will be available for RM 899 and it will available in three colors which is Black, Silver and Gold respectively. Starting from 14th till 19th December, you get a lot of perks than you think. If you were to purchase it through Lazada, you will get an RM 200 Cash Voucher in return. If you have a phone which is in a working condition or not, you’ll be entitled for a RM 200 Trade-in rebate through authorized Asus Dealers.
It sure does sound like a value for the money. Be sure to like my Facebook page because I’ll be unboxing and reviewing the device. So, stay tuned for that!
Picture Credit: Friends over at GentleMenTech
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
Jaya Prithivi Raj
- iPhone XR Launched: “More Affordable” Version For The Masses?
- iPhone XS & iPhone XS Max Official: Same Design, New Internals
- Imported Xiaomi Smartphones Will Not be able to Flash Global ROM
- Pocophone F1 Review: The Flagship Killer’s Killer
- IFA 2018: Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless is an Audiophile Dream Come True