Just in time for the Holidays, Netflix just announced that they’ve added support for HDR on Windows 10 devices that are supported and who has a premium plan. What this means is that, Netflix users can now binge their favorite series in HDR. Like for instance, Stranger Things 2, Chef’s Table and many more.
Requirements to Run HDR
To make HDR work well and give the readers an immersive experience, Netflix has partnered up with many companies. Using an Intel 7th Generation or higher CPU will give you the power to run Netflix HDR10 encodes. On top of that, Intel and Nvidia has also developed GPUs that uses 10 bits-per-channel for each of the RGB colors. What this does is that, it gives a wider array of colors making the content dynamic as much as possible. To make those features work at it’s best, the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update will get the job done.
So, are you excited? Well, it’s time for you folks to head over to Netflix Help Center to know more on how to start streaming on HDR as well.
Jaya Prithivi Raj
- Samsung Unveils the all-new Samsung Galaxy A30 & A50 in Malaysia
- Acer Predator Triton 500 is one Thin AF Laptop, Now in Malaysia
- Samsung Galaxy M20, Exclusively available through Shopee Malaysia
- MyIX Brings Better Regulatory Framework for More International Players
- Redmi Note 7 & Redmi 7 Officially Launched In Malaysia!