Right in time for Christmas and New Year, because it’s December. It’s the time where you get presents for your loved ones and for yourself. One thing most of us plan to get is a new smartphone. Samsung announced their new shade of Burgundy Red for the Galaxy S8 & S8+. Don’t worry, we may not have that Burgundy Red because Samsung announced two new shades to let your inner chic out.
Samsung Galaxy Note8
The Samsung Galaxy Note8 now will have another color, Soft Pink. This will be the 4th color that’s going to be added along with their existing lineup that’s available in Black, Gold and Orchid Gray. In terms of specification, it will be the same as the rest.
Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8+
The Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8+ on the other hand will have another color, Rose Pink. This is a much more darker pink than the Note8. This will be the S8 Series 5th color. Because the S8 is also available in Coral Blue. Under the hood, it features the same powerful processor that we saw a while back.
Pricing & Availability
In terms of pricing, it will be the same as the other S8, S8+ which is RM 3,299 and RM 3,699 and the Note8 for RM 3,999. But with a new color, comes interesting perks. Every Pink edition purchased will come with a pink Alcantara cover that’s worth up to RM 209* and 20% off on premium flatbed fares by AirAsia X.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)