Samsung’s new lineup of Gear Sport, Gear Fit2 Pro and Icon X was unveiled back in IFA 2017, not so long ago. Following their launch in IFA, just earlier it was announced in Malaysia.
Samsung Gear Sport
The Samsung Gear Sport resembles just like it’s bigger brother, the Samsung Galaxy Gear S3. Only thing is that, the Gear Sport comes in a smaller size. None the less, it does not sacrifice any sort of power and performance. The Gear Sport is now Water Resistant with 5 ATM and also tracks your swimming capabilities. As its a smartwatch, you get to swap to any other 20mm straps you want to, which gives a fashion statement too.
The thing that I love about the Gear Sport that it’s not only used for sports but also work. You can reply emails, texts and so on, all in the Gear Sport itself. Finally, it also comes with features like Samsung Connect and Samsung Pay for seamless connectivity.
It comes in two different colors, Blue and Black respectively.
Samsung Gear Fit2 Pro
Following last year’s Gear Fit2 is this year’s successor, the Gear Fit2 Pro. It was announced along with the Samsung Galaxy Note8. This time around it’s better than ever. It comes with an advanced built-in GPS Tracking that gives the ability to provide even more better accuracy. Not just that, they’ve collaborated with Under Armour. This means that you can keep yourself fit with with their fitness apps as well.
It comes in two different colors, Liquid Black and Diamond Red.
Samsung Icon X
Icon X is Samsung’s very own true wireless earbuds. The Icon X is designed in a way that it fits nice and snug in those ears. This prevents the earbuds to fall during a workout or commute. With one tap and hold, you’ll be able to launch your assistant on android and Bixby on Samsung device and perform tasks, just like that.
What makes the Icon X a lot more interesting is that, you can store music right into the Icon X with your PC or Smartphone. For who loves fitness, the Running Coach feature, gives a voice command to motivate throughout your workout and keeps your focused.
It comes in three different colors. Black, Gray and in Pink too!
Pricing and Availability
In terms of pricing, the Samsung Gear Sport and Gear Fit2 Pro will be going on sale for RM 1,299 and RM 799 respectively. Whereas the Samsung Gear IconX will be sold for RM 799 as well. For those who’s planning to pick up the Samsung Gear Sports from 1st to 31st December, you’ll receive two complimentary Gear Straps worth RM198 and a Limited Edition Watch Collector Box worth RM299. Be quick!
While Stocks lasts.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
Jaya Prithivi Raj
- iPhone XR Launched: “More Affordable” Version For The Masses?
- iPhone XS & iPhone XS Max Official: Same Design, New Internals
- Imported Xiaomi Smartphones Will Not be able to Flash Global ROM
- Pocophone F1 Review: The Flagship Killer’s Killer
- IFA 2018: Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless is an Audiophile Dream Come True