Red Bull has announced that it will be the official drinks sponsor for the upcoming ESL One Genting 2018. On top of that the firm known for its energy drinks will be collaborating with Acer Predator during the event.
Red Bull Set To Energise ESL One Genting
ESL One Genting happens to be the first stop of the 2018 ESL One Circuit, whereby it will be held at the Arena of Stars. This event marks the second time Red Bull has become the official energy of the tournament in Malaysia. Previously, Red Bull held its own eSports tournaments such as Red Bull Battle Grounds, Red Bull Player One, and Red Bull Kumite.
Red Bull has also partnered with Acer Predator to provide fun and interactive activities for the attendees of the competition. Activities slated to be carried out include 1 vs 1 challenges alongside local Dota 2 personalities and e-athletes. In addition, a large screen will be set up for live viewing of the tournament outside the arena, and a virtual reality experience will be available for visitors. With such activities lined up, Red Bull and Acer Predator will be giving out exclusive merchandise to lucky participants.
What To Know About ESL One Genting 2018
The highly anticipated gaming competition is set to take place from 26th to 28th January at the Arena of Stars. This year, 16 teams in total will be participating to compete for the prize pool of $400,000 (RM1.5 mil). Notable teams include NewBee, Virtus Pro, Fnatic, and also Team Liquid which happens to be the defending world champion. Meanwhile, a few local talents will also be taking part in the competition. This includes Ah Fu (LFY), Nana (Fnatic), MidOne (Secret) , and Mushi (Mineski). ESL One Genting 2018 is expected to be the largest eSports event to take place in South East Asia this year.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- iPhone XR Launched: “More Affordable” Version For The Masses?
- iPhone XS & iPhone XS Max Official: Same Design, New Internals
- Imported Xiaomi Smartphones Will Not be able to Flash Global ROM
- Pocophone F1 Review: The Flagship Killer’s Killer
- IFA 2018: Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless is an Audiophile Dream Come True