Netflix, the World’s leading Video on Demand Service has unveiled the new movie The Cloverfield Paradox, a sequel to the Cloverfield, which came a while back. This time it’s on Netflix.
Netflix Cloverfield Paradox
Cloverfield Paradox is a sci-fi Movie from the famous Cloverfield franchise and this time the story is getting a lot more interesting than you think.
The story goes like this. In the future, a group of international astronauts on a space station are working together in order to solve something. They are solving a massive energy crisis on Earth. After performing an experiment using the experimental technology aboard the station, comes an unexpected result, which leaves the team isolated and fighting for survival. The movie is directed by Julius Onah. Produced by J.J. Abrams and Lindsey Weber. Produced by Bad Robot.
How to watch it?
If you are an existing Netflix user, just look for The Cloverfield Paradox and you can watch it right away. New users, you can register for the first time and you’ll get a month of free access and voila. It’s as simple as that. All you have to do is click here and you’ll be redirected to Netflix’s Official Page to register for a free month.
Jaya Prithivi Raj
- Mi 9: Here’s What We Know About Xiaomi’s Upcoming Flagship Smartphone
- First BookXcess In Penang Is Finally Open To The Public!
- Realme Launches Its New Brand Image & Peripheral Products
- Facebook Celebrates their 15th Birthday, this 4th February
- Declutter Your Home This Festive Season with Marie Kondo