Dell Malaysia has just launched four new Latitude devices for the key South East Asian market. The three are as follows: Dell Latitude 5290, Latitude 7390, and 2-in-1 counterparts of the aforementioned laptops.
Dell Latitude 5290 & 5290 2-in-1
The Latitude 5290 & 5290 2-in-1 are business oriented machines, which makes it easy to work on the go. The conventional laptop runs on a Intel Core i5-8250U, while the 2-in-1 machine packs an i5-8350U. As for memory, both devices run on 8GB of RAM, coupled with 1TB of SSD. There is no dedicated graphics card being a work station, though it does come with integrated Intel HD Graphics 620.
On the front, it sports a 12.5-inch fullHD WVA Touch with brightness of 340 nits, protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 4. It also comes with a number of ports, including 1x USB 3.1, 1x memory card reader, and 2x DisplayPort over USB Type-C. Furthermore, it has a fingerprint scanner for added convenience.
When it comes to price, the Latitude 5290 will retail for RM4,399, while the 2-in-1 is priced at RM5,711.
Dell Latitude 7390 & 7390 2-in-1
The Latitude 7390 is a full fledged laptop, while the 2-in-1 version can be converted into a tablet. For internals, both units sport 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8250U chipsets with 8GB of RAM. On top of that, both pack a 1TB SSD storage.
On the front, a 14-inch display is available, and the 2-in-1 series supports touch. Connectivity options include a memory card reader, thunderbolt 3 port, 3x USB 3.1 ports, a DisplayPort over USB Type-C, and also a HDMI port. In terms of pricing, the Latitude 7390 is available for RM6,461, while the 2-in-1 version is RM6,042.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- iPhone XR Launched: “More Affordable” Version For The Masses?
- iPhone XS & iPhone XS Max Official: Same Design, New Internals
- Imported Xiaomi Smartphones Will Not be able to Flash Global ROM
- Pocophone F1 Review: The Flagship Killer’s Killer
- IFA 2018: Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless is an Audiophile Dream Come True