Last year, Ultimate Ears unveiled three different speaker that literally does wonders. The Megaboom, Boom 2 and the Roll 2. Replacing the Boom 2, they’ve unveiled their new Speaker. Meet the Ultimate Ears Wonderboom. A speaker so small but packs a wonderful punch. Let’s take a closer look at the speaker itself.
Ultimate Ears Wonderboom
Under the Hood
Just like the Megaboom, the Wonderboom packs a 360 degree speaker – which produces a crisp, clear and not to forget, that bass. One of the key features with every single Ultimate Ears product is – the fact that it’s actually waterproof. So, if you were to drop it into the water, you don’t have to worry about it as it floats on its own and has a hanging loop up top. The Wonderboom can handle a drop up to 5 feet, which is pretty good enough.
Just like any other Ultimate ears, it comes with a huge 10-hour battery life and 100 foot wireless Bluetooth range. With the help of their app – which you can find in the App Store or Play Store, you can have double the fun by pairing up two speakers together and get the best experience possible.
Pricing and Availability
The Ultimate Ears Wonderboom comes two different variant – one is their basic 6 shade colors and the other one is the Freestyle Series that boasts 5 different unique designs – Concrete, Avocado, Patches, Raspberry and Unicorn.
The Wonderboom will be sold for a price tag of RM 399 and that’s actually not bad, considering UE’s track record with their speakers – because it’s just too good. We did a review on their Megaboom a while back, you can check it out by clicking here.
When we get our hands on the Wonderboom and if you want to know more, be sure to like our page and stay tuned to us. 🙂
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
Jaya Prithivi Raj
- iPhone XR Launched: “More Affordable” Version For The Masses?
- iPhone XS & iPhone XS Max Official: Same Design, New Internals
- Imported Xiaomi Smartphones Will Not be able to Flash Global ROM
- Pocophone F1 Review: The Flagship Killer’s Killer
- IFA 2018: Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless is an Audiophile Dream Come True