With moments away from Oppo unveiling the Find X in Malaysia, it looks like the price for the phone is already out – thanks to 11Street Malaysia.
With the pre-orders happening real soon, 11Street Malaysia unveiled that the Oppo Find X which is equipped with 6.42 inch display and 8GB RAM for RM 5,555. If you were to compare it with some of the best in class smartphone, like the Samsung Galaxy S9+ (256GB) which is sold for RM 4,149 and the iPhone X sold for RM 5,565, the Find X is 10 Ringgit cheaper than the iPhone.
Final Verdict on the Leak
We are not too sure whether this is the final RRP (Recommended Retail Price) as it may be just a publicity stunt. Also, just earlier it was announced in India for Rs. 59,990 which converts roughly to 3.5k ringgit. Same goes to the Chinese Market pricing as well.
We will keep you updated on the deets as we’ll be covering the event from the ground. So, make sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on our Instagram for more details.
Jaya Prithivi Raj
- Mi 9: Here’s What We Know About Xiaomi’s Upcoming Flagship Smartphone
- First BookXcess In Penang Is Finally Open To The Public!
- Realme Launches Its New Brand Image & Peripheral Products
- Facebook Celebrates their 15th Birthday, this 4th February
- Declutter Your Home This Festive Season with Marie Kondo