Mi A2: The New AndroidOne Smartphone
In this video, we have covered all the things you’d want to know about the Xiaomi Mi A2. You’ll also get a closer look on how the phone is and the way it’s constructed.
A Quick Comparison
In terms of specification, the Mi A2 has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Processor under the hood. On the front you have a 20MP Camera and a Rear 12MP + 20MP Dual Camera setup as well. Both of the cameras are configured at f/1.75. As for the internals, it has 4GB or 6GB RAM and 64GB or 128GB Internal Storage as well.
Pricing and Availability
The Mi A2 comes in three different colors – Black, Blue and Gold. It will be available in two different variants. The 4GB RAM and 64GB Internal will be sold for RM 999 whereas the 6GB RAM and 128GB Internal will be sold for RM 1199. On the 3rd August, you can get your hands on one at the Mi A2 Early Bird sale that’s happening at KLCC. On the 4th, it will go on sale everywhere in Malaysia – be it Lazada and Shopee Online as well.
Jaya Prithivi Raj
- Samsung Unveils the all-new Samsung Galaxy A30 & A50 in Malaysia
- Acer Predator Triton 500 is one Thin AF Laptop, Now in Malaysia
- Samsung Galaxy M20, Exclusively available through Shopee Malaysia
- MyIX Brings Better Regulatory Framework for More International Players
- Redmi Note 7 & Redmi 7 Officially Launched In Malaysia!