At the recently concluded IFA 2018, Dell launched a large number of computing products which will be headed to Malaysia in the coming months.
Products To Satisfy Everyone
Dell launched products to satisfy casual users as well as business professionals, with laptops from the Inspiron and XPS line. Starting with the Inspiron 13 7000 2-in-1; it is a laptop which showcases performance and a premium design synonymous with Dell. Its exterior is made out of brushed aluminum which should provide a sleek design. On the front, there’s a 13-inch display which starts at FHD, and an optional 4K UHD screen. Powering it are Intel 8th Generation U series processors, and a cooling system with hidden vents. Also, Amazon’s smart assistant Alexa will be available on the laptop come end of September 2018.
Next on the list, we have the Inspiron 14 5000 laptop, which is a machine designed for budget conscious customers. The platinum silver device comes with narrow borders complementing the 14-inch screen. Meanwhile, it can support up to 32GB of DDR4 RAM, and has storage options for SSDs and dual drivers. There will also be a version packing NVIDIA GeForce MX150 discrete graphics. On top of that, it can be charged via a USB Type-C port. Now, for the last laptop we have the XPS 13 2-in-1 which is a refreshed version of its predecessor. It comes with a number of incremental updates such as Intel 8th Generation processors. Dynamic Power Mode is also included to provide better battery life, which Dell says can be up to 15 hours.
Monitors with thin bezels
Besides laptops, Dell also introduced a new line of SE monitors with essential features. All three monitors (SE2219H, SE2419H, and SE2719H) are FHD IPS monitors with thinner bezels. It will be available in three sizes: 21.5-inch, 23.8-inch. and 27-inch screen sizes. One interesting feature Dell has included is a flicker-free, low-haze screen atop a space-saving base. Thus, all the monitors are rather compact, and should be fuss free to handle. The refreshed XPS 13 is already available for purchase from RM 5,999 from retailers and Dell’s online store. As for the other products, they will be made available at a later date.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Acer Malaysia Unveils the new Veriton, TravelMate and Chromebook Spin Devices
- Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Returns on 5th April 2019!
- Meet Sudio Klar, their new Active Noise Cancelling Headphones
- Cloud 101: Virtual Private Cloud – What is it?
- Tis’ the Season to go ROGue on Christmas with Republic of Gamers!