Lazada Malaysia has officially launched LazMall, an organized alternative platform for the global and local outstanding brands. Alongside with a couple of first-class online brands and endorsed brand distributors in which online shoppers are given a wider selection to shop at.
What’s more, the items listed under LazMall will be hand over to your doorstep in 24 hours or less by which the products are 100% certified to be bona fide. However, in view of the common problems faced by online users, Lazada has certainly come up with an incredible feature for the users by which they’re given a 15-day trouble free return policy in case of an unexpected predicament.
In winding up, the LazMall will be furnished and supplied with more than 500 brands and more to come by year-end. Even so, users can as of now appreciate the contributions from all the prominent brands such as Apple, L’Oréal, Xiaomi, Unilever, Phillips, P&G, Danone, Samsung, Estee Lauder along with more brands being added in the forthcoming.
9.9 – The Anticipated Shopping Spree
To boot, customers are given a titanic surprised for the year-end shopping bonanza, as Lazada likewise unveiled another shopping event, named 9.9 aka (9/9/2018), crosswise over six enormous nations – Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam. In spite of that, there is a delightful catch to this shopping spree as the themed of it was termed as “All You Ever Wanted”, in which the prominent discounts and deals in this event might possibly blow someone’s breath away.
Before the Shopping Spree – Plan
1: Despite that, from 1st of September, users are given a golden opportunity to make use of the Lazada App to bask in an abundance of vouchers and extraordinary offers via fun yet entertaining games. For instances, the “Insane Deals” and “Shake It” game within the app.
2: Likewise, users are allowed to get ahead with their checklist by adding their desired purchase to their checkout truck before the deal commences.
3: Additionally, as quoted by Lazada, the online will commence at midnight on Saturday, 9 September 2018.
Keep your eyes wide open and please pay special attention to the 9.9 icons beside the items that will be on sale.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
The Adventures of Vesper
- iPhone XR Launched: “More Affordable” Version For The Masses?
- iPhone XS & iPhone XS Max Official: Same Design, New Internals
- Imported Xiaomi Smartphones Will Not be able to Flash Global ROM
- Pocophone F1 Review: The Flagship Killer’s Killer
- IFA 2018: Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless is an Audiophile Dream Come True