One of the interesting features about Snapchat is definitely their AR Filters where man turns into a woman and vice versa, and so many more – which users all over the world enjoy using it, even today. That said, for those who play around with 2D Illustrations and say if you like creating your very own experience – you are in for a good treat as Snap is launching a new version – Meet Lens Studio 2.1
Snap’s Lens Studio 2.1
With the new Snap Lens Studio 2.1, you can now make your own AR and share it all over the world. They have included new features – six new templates, fourteen new Landmarker Locations and more tools that fits more creators as well.
On top of that, if you are someone who wants to try Lens Studio for the very first time, well, good thing is that they have now included a step-by-step guide on how to create – so you will be caught up with the whole app in no time.
Six New Templates
- Face In Video: Track your face onto a video.
- Portrait Particles: Jazz things up with customized particles that segment behind the user’s head – decorate with headers, footers and post-effects. Perfect for your next party!
- Countdown: Ready, set, customize! Create Lenses that count down to specific dates and add celebratory 3D hats and glasses.
- Skeletal: Track 2D images to heads, necks, shoulders, elbows, and hands to create sweet joint collaborations.
- Hair colour: Modify your hair colour with fresh styles and tones from root to tip.
- Make-up: Put your face on the easy way with AR lip gloss, blush, eyeshadow and more
Fourteen New Landmarkers
- Arc de Triomphe – Paris, France
- Astronomical Clock – Prague, Czech Republic
- Brandenburg Gate – Berlin, Germany
- El Castillo – Chichen Itza, Mexico
- Galata Tower – Istanbul, Turkey
- Gateway of India – Mumbai, India
- Leaning Tower of Pisa – Pisa, Italy
- Natural History Museum – London, UK
- Neues Rathaus – Munich, Germany
- Qasr Al-Farid – Mada’in Saleh, Saudi Arabia
- Great Sphinx of Giza – Giza, Egypt
- Statue of Liberty – United States
- Taj Mahal – Agra, India
- Tower Bridge – London, UK