Let’s face it. There are plenty of times that we think of reasons for not wanting to leave home and head out to the supermarket to buy groceries – be it traffic jams, long queues, and so on. Thankfully, we live in an age where a variety of products and meals can be ordered online via a website or application and have them directly delivered to your doorstep. Well, now you can add groceries to that list.
MYGROSER, Malaysia’s first independent online grocery store, has recently begun allowing sign ups on their official website. Their services include deliveries of a wide variety of groceries such as fresh meat, seafood, vegetables, and so on – without the hassle of leaving your home and saving you the trouble of the things that makes grocery shopping a chore. Customers can arrange their groceries delivered to them anytime between 9am to 9pm, seven days a week across most of the Klang Valley.
Interested? Go ahead and check out their official website now to view their grocery shopping offerings and promotions. MYGROSER’s first sign-ups is in limited quantities for now and is currently on a first come, first serve basis. Customers who sign up will receive free credits for use on their first order and could also earn referral credits and other benefits.
- Tronsmart Spunky Beat features Qualcomm Audio Chip for Better Audio Quality
- HyperX Alloy Origins: featuring HyperX Mechanical Switch, Now Available in Malaysia
- Shopee Malaysia launches Xiaomi Ecosystem Collection
- HONOR Malaysia Offers Spooky Deals for their HONOR 20 Series
- Jom Makan with Touch ‘n Go eWallet; Burgers at RM 1 and more!