Oppo was one of the few brands who were about to launch their new Find X2 later in Mobile World Congress 2020 but with the earlier announcement where MWC 2020 is happening no more, which you can read here about it. Oppo will be moving their launch to the upcoming Find X2 to a later date. We reached out to Oppo and they gave us a statement, “After serious consideration, we have decided to reschedule the OPPO Find X2 Global Launch Event which was originally scheduled on 22nd February to March.”
It’s nice to see brands coming together and respect GSMA’s decision in making things better. But if you are wondering about the Find 2X – it will be powered by the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Processor and since the 5G element is now within the processor, it will also be one of the flagships to feature 5G as well. Other than that, expect the phone to pack a stunning 2K Display with 120 refresh rate and a 240Hz touch sample rate with a brightness of 1200 nit.
We will keep you posted if anything develops.
Jaya Prithivi Raj
- Mi Fans Festival Sale Kicks off on 7th April in Malaysia and Here’s what to Purchase
- HUAWEI MatePad Pro Priced at RM 2,399 Goes for Pre-Order in Malaysia
- CoinGecko’s “How To DeFi” Book Aims To Help Beginners In Crypto
- Exclusive: ROG Zephyrus Duo is a Dual Display Laptop with i9 and RTX 2080 Super
- ROG Unveils the new Zephyrus and Strix Lineup with NVIDIA RTX Super and 10th Gen Intel Processor