Realme X50 Pro 5G
Mobile World Congress may have gotten canceled, but that isn’t going to stop us from seeing a smartphone launch from another brand. That said, Realme, a brand that has been betting on words like “Hypebeast” and “Swag” (yeah, don’t ask) to make themselves relatable to a younger generation – are planning to unveil a new successor to their X20 Pro, which is going to be the Realme X50 Pro 5G on the 24th February, 10am at Madrid – which is 5pm in Malaysia.
What we know So Far
Realme X50 Pro 5G is not just a successor but a flagship as well. With that said, the X50 Pro will definitely be packing a punch under the hood. The phone is said to be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 with support for 5G and they have also added Dual 5G Mode, which we think its where you could use both the SIM at 5G, but we will know soon. One of the best things about their phone is definitely being able to charge really fast – with that said, it’s going to be powered by their new 65W SuperDart Charge. On the front, we get the same 90Hz Super AMOLED Display with no notch, but a side located dual 32MP ultra-wide camera for selfie. On the back, it features 4 more cameras with a capability of 20X Zoom.
The phone is said to come in two colors – Rust Red and Moss Green. We have only seen renders of the Realme X50 and the design seems to be similar but the color varies. But do keep your eyes peeled here – as we update you with more information in the days to come.
Jaya Prithivi Raj
- Mi Fans Festival Sale Kicks off on 7th April in Malaysia and Here’s what to Purchase
- HUAWEI MatePad Pro Priced at RM 2,399 Goes for Pre-Order in Malaysia
- CoinGecko’s “How To DeFi” Book Aims To Help Beginners In Crypto
- Exclusive: ROG Zephyrus Duo is a Dual Display Laptop with i9 and RTX 2080 Super
- ROG Unveils the new Zephyrus and Strix Lineup with NVIDIA RTX Super and 10th Gen Intel Processor