With the whole COVID-19 Pandemic, literally everything is affected and one of it is Tech expos where brands unveil their new products and what’s to come. Mobile World Congress was cancelled and the one other expo to look forward from that was the Computex 2020, which happens to be the 40th Year. But Taitra isn’t giving up and they have postponed to September 2020.
Announcement from Taitra.
Just a while back, TAITRA, the organizing body of Computex announced the following:
“As of today, more than 300,000 people have been diagnosed across 167 countries worldwide, impacting the economy, trade, transportation, convention, and tourism. COMPUTEX organizers, TAITRA President & CEO, Mr. Walter Yeh, and TCA Secretary General, Mr. Enoch Du jointly announce, for the health and safety of exhibitors and visitors, the effectiveness of the exhibition, and maintaining the COMPUTEX brand image, COMPUTEX scheduled for June 2-6 will be rescheduled to September.”
With that said, exhibitors who continued to support COMPUTEX, TAITRA will organize a virtual Computex exhibition on the Taiwantrade from June 2nd to 6th and invite the global buyers to participate in online procurement meetings. They will also be inviting exhibitors to conduct new launches and invite other tech companies through a Webminar.
We aren’t too sure if we would go to Computex 2020 this year, but at least I am happy that it’s still happening.
Jaya Prithivi Raj
- Mi Fans Festival Sale Kicks off on 7th April in Malaysia and Here’s what to Purchase
- HUAWEI MatePad Pro Priced at RM 2,399 Goes for Pre-Order in Malaysia
- CoinGecko’s “How To DeFi” Book Aims To Help Beginners In Crypto
- Exclusive: ROG Zephyrus Duo is a Dual Display Laptop with i9 and RTX 2080 Super
- ROG Unveils the new Zephyrus and Strix Lineup with NVIDIA RTX Super and 10th Gen Intel Processor