Webcams are a crucial component to our work and with our current hybrid working schedule, its more needed now than ever. Jabra launched two new products for business users to take their conference call up a notch – the Jabra Panacast 20 and Jabra Panacast 50.
Jabra Panacast 20
Starting of with the PanaCast 20 – this is more of a personal solution with high quality camera sensor and has features that takes security seriously. The PanaCast 20 features an AI management on-device with Edge processing, which means your data isnt shared to the cloud or what-so-ever. The built-in lens cover helps you shut the camera when it isnt in use. There are other key features making this interesting – like the 4K UHD sensor, HDR Video capability and intelligent Zoom.
- Personalized Intelligent Zoom
- Intelligent Light Optimization
- Picture-in-Picture – users can define and integrate a second video stream within their main picture.
- 4k Ultra HD & HDR video
- Edge AI processing – with advanced experiences and an additional layer of security
- Plug-and-play connectivity for instant collaboration
Jabra Panacast 50
The PanaCast 50 on the other hand is a decked-out solution more targeted to offices, with better audio and video. It too has an AI Based video and audio stream that detects active speakers and adjusts the frame to follow the action with the 13MP 180-degree Panoramic 4K sensor that captures more than one person in the conference room. Other features include:
- Astounding audio quality from the world leaders in professional audio
- Unique 180° field of view keeps everyone in the picture at a safe distance.
- Virtual Director intelligently adjusts the video in real time for more immersive meetings.
- Safety Capacity and Room Usage Insights generates anonymous room occupancy data for all your meeting rooms at once.
- Real-time whiteboard streaming for more inclusive remote collaboration.
- Plug-and-play for fast setup and maximum ease of use
Pricing and Availability
Both these cameras are available in Malaysia as of right now and the PanaCast 20 is priced at RM 1600 whereas the decked out PanaCast 50 is priced at RM6500, respectively. You can check out more about it on Jabra.com.