TNG Digital, short for Touch and Go Digital and TGV Cinemas have joined forces together for a long ride to give movie buffs a much more seamless cashless experience at 35 TGV Cinemas all across Malaysia. To put it in simple words, now you can go to any TGV Cinemas and use your Touch ‘n Go eWallet to watch movies. At the moment, there’s only offline transaction available – which means you can only use your TNG eWallet at the Cinemas. But worry not as the Online Transaction with TNG eWallet is on its way.
Kaki Wayang Cashless
To make this experience super fun, starting from 1st September, every TNG eWallet user will be entitled for two exclusive promotions till next year – as long as you use your TNG eWallet to purchase these tickets. Starting off with the first offer, Unlimited RM 10 Movie Tickets – where you can watch any movie, any time, all year long for just RM 10. If you want to have something to munch as you are watching your movie – there’s a special RM 25 Bundle available every Tuesday where you get 2 Movie tickets and a Popcorn Combo for that price which is a steal.
So, what are you waiting for – time to take your partner, friends and family for a good movie session with TNG eWallet and TGV Cinemas.
Jaya Prithivi Raj
- Spotify Premium is Now Free for 3 Months for Eligible Users!
- // n e g a t i v e //: What is it like to shoot on an Expired Film?
- Samsung Galaxy Note10 Debuted in Malaysia, Roadshow starts 23rd August
- Gamescom 2019: HyperX Unveils Gaming Products with Qi Wireless Capability
- Gamescom 2019: HyperX Unveils Sony PS4 and Microsoft Xbox Accessories