Our Experience with Touch ‘n Go eWallet: The Rakyat’s Choice for eWallet?
Ever since last year, eWallet in general has paved its way to make transaction easier and convenient to do so. In fact, the whole eWallet trend has been…
Touch N’ Go eWallet Brings More Convenience with 7-Eleven
Touch N’ Go eWallet may have taken their time to enter the eWallet game but they are expanding into the Malaysian market relatively faster and getting a lot…
Touch ‘n Go eWallet and Lazada Joins forces for a better Shopping Experience
Its no surprise that the presence of eWallet in Malaysia is getting pretty saturated and feels like the other contenders has hit the wall but not Touch ‘n…
Get your Ultimate Cashless Movie Session with TNG Digital and TGV Cinemas
TNG Digital, short for Touch and Go Digital and TGV Cinemas have joined forces together for a long ride to give movie buffs a much more seamless cashless…
TNG Digital Business Operations Hub Now Open In Bangsar South
TNG Digital has officially launched its main operations hub, and it happens to be situated in Bangsar South. The reason for choosing such a location is its central…
Read in your own Language [Experimental]
- Edifier Hecate GM4, Gaming True Wireless Unveiled in Malaysia for RM199
- Guide to RM50 ePenjana: GrabPay, Touch n’ Go eWallet or Boost?
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces 10th Gen Intel ROG Laptop Pricing for Malaysia
- ASUS ROG Phone 3: Fine Improvements, A lot More Polished | Exclusive First Look
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14: Let’s Talk about the AniMe Matrix