After their debut not too long ago, the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip has finally arrived to the Malaysian shores. Now it’s available for purchase at Samsung Authorized Partners online from today, which is 23rd March from the comfort of your home.
6 Partners to Order from
The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip is priced at RM 5,888 and comes in three colors – Mirror Purple, Mirror Gold and Mirror Black. That said, you can order through one of their 6 partners who will be selling the Z Flip – which is Best Denki, Courts, Lazada, SenQ, Shopee and Urban Republic. Any customers that purchases the new Z Flip will have their new foldable device delivered to their doorstep, making things a lot easier this time around with the Restricted Movement going on.
This is Samsung’s second foldable smartphone which takes a different approach from the Galaxy Fold. Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+. If you want to read more about the specification, click here for more.
Jaya Prithivi Raj
- Mi Fans Festival Sale Kicks off on 7th April in Malaysia and Here’s what to Purchase
- HUAWEI MatePad Pro Priced at RM 2,399 Goes for Pre-Order in Malaysia
- CoinGecko’s “How To DeFi” Book Aims To Help Beginners In Crypto
- Exclusive: ROG Zephyrus Duo is a Dual Display Laptop with i9 and RTX 2080 Super
- ROG Unveils the new Zephyrus and Strix Lineup with NVIDIA RTX Super and 10th Gen Intel Processor