Expedia’s new Add On Advantage Feature – Explained!
Expedia, one of the world’s leading full-service online travel brands has unveiled a feature that would make you or anyone who loves traveling happier. They have unveiled a…
Digi’s iFleet Partners With Medilife Ambulance Services
Digi’s iFleet is partnering with Medilife Ambulance Services and eCall systems, which will allow for real-time tracking of its fleet of vehicles. Time Critical Tracking Essential For Ambulance…
DingTalk: Communication Platform For SMEs, Now In Malaysia
DingTalk, a proprietary enterprise communication and collaboration platform has made its way to Malaysia. DingTalk is being launched in English, and Malaysia is the first country outside of…
Telenor Shares The Expected Tech Trends Of 2018 To Watch Out For
Telenor Group, one of the world’s major mobile operators has just published its thoughts on the tech trends for the year. Social Media, Terms & Conditions, and AI…
Sony launches a6300 & G Master Lens Series – Exclusive!
Hey guys. So, earlier I was at Sony’s Launch. Which was held in Cititel Hotel at Kuala Lumpur. Its nearby Mid Valley Megamall. So, I am just gonna…
Read in your own Language [Experimental]
- Samsung Galaxy Note20 Might not feature S20 Ultra’s One Particular Feature – and that’s okay
- ASUS TUF Gaming Laptop A15 (FA506) Ryzen 7 – Review: Here to give a TUF Time for Intel
- HONOR 9X Lite, Soon to enter the Malaysian Market, Possibly with Google Mobile Services
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) Review: Getting the 10th Gen Treatment
- Redmi Note 9, 9 Pro and Mi Note 10 Lite, Now in Malaysia